Europe is the land of monarchs, fashion and luxury. It is a place where romance coincides with everything, in a setting that is a perfect beauty. Undeniably a dream destination, travelers works hard to grab an air ticket to Europe each; because flaunting a lot of wonderful spots and impressive edifices, it is a place where fantasy meets reality.
But Europe is such a big continent; so for first timers, the Lonely Planet has provided a brief and quick list of the few of the ideal destinations to stop by in touring this wonderful place:
1. Paris. When Europe is mentioned, it is this lovely city in France which comes first to the minds of the majority. Giving home to the iconic Eiffel tower, Louvre Museum, Versailles and Arc de Triomphe, Paris is sure to take anybody’s breath away.
2. London. The country of Shakespeare and Harry Potter, this UK city gives home to different highlights like the Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the Tate Modern.
3. Barcelona. In Spain, this colorful city is worth the price of an airline ticket. Home to the organic Modernista architecture and Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, Barcelona is a place where people can explore much of the aesthetic worth of Europe.
4. Rome. Known as the Eternal City, Rome is a perfect destination to lay eyes on world-famous structures like the Colosseum, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. In Rome, another country can also be found: the Vatican City.
5. Vienna. Imperial and spectacular, the city of Vienna is famous for its laid-back atmosphere that appeals so much to people who are looking for cozy trips and tranquil adventures.
6. Berlin. An air ticket to Europe can bring one to the beautiful city of Berlin in Germany. Filled with must-see galleries and museums, it makes everyone understand how it was during the war era, and how Berlin has completely transformed after liberation. It is a rapidly changing city so people will not regret to avail an air fare promo to Berlin again.
7. Athens. The land of gods and goddesses, this paradise is sure to take every breath away. A perfect escape from the usual kinds of sleek architecture, Athens will provide travelers with impressive buildings which range from ancient ruins to houses in the hill-top Acropolis.
A European tour is definitely worth it. It may be pricey but there are travel companies which offer budget air tickets to bring anyone to Europe and to the abovementioned cities. After all, everyone deserves the bests.